Saturday, June 28, 2003

Right, let me see, what has been going on the last few days when I haven't updated!

I had a job interview this afternoon (the TXU position mentioned below) and found out this afternoon that I have the job. I start training on Wednesday.

I have some better photos of my hair: Vaguely Styled and Spiked.

We were supposed to celebrate me finally getting a job tonight - we were going to get drunk and see a movie. Well, we saw a movie, didn't drink a drop, got home and Dave was too tired to anyway. Ah well. Now we have lots of alcohol in the fridge (Dave nicked heaps from his work, they had some after-work drinks thing tonight).

I saw dad today, that was good, we went out to Headwear and did some stuff he needed to do, then he came back here and met Zeus. Also my dad has bought himself a quite reasonable little digital camera - he would have shown it off to me, but it ran out of battery!

I noticed Blogger have implemented their changes on my site - as far as I can see it's made no difference to the appearance of the site itself (this is a good thing), but as I write this I can't help but see all the changes in the editing fields - nice colours, different layout, etc. Very nice guys (if anybody from Blogger reads this, which I doubt, but anything's possible!).

Anyway, that's quite enough for now, it is just past midnight (dammit, this entry will have tomorrow's date and it will look like I was slack for another day!) and Dave has gone to bed... strangely I don't feel the need to join him there, I had as little (possibly less) sleep as he did, and have had a busy day too. Nevertheless, it is time to relax and do nothing for a while. Reading some Agatha Christie books sounds like a good idea to me...

No comments: