Friday, June 06, 2003

I just did a funny little Personality Test. I wonder if it's at all accurate?

Disorder / Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I found the test on another woman's blog, Curmudgeoness, part of the "Blogs by Women" webring I've just attempted to join. I often ponder how on interesting others find my blog, but if my opinions of others' blogs are any indication, mine might be quite interesting! It is oddly fascinating to read another person's blog, to take a peek into their life and their world. Often I find I can relate to somebody, or I find myself looking at something in another way - their way. Very interesting indeed.

No comments: